Thanks for the warm welcome and the link!

We are still fairly early in our Accumulo journey; still coming up to speed
in many areas and tailoring to our use cases. Probably premature to present
in depth. But we're confident that given what Accumulo is capable of, there
will be good content for us to share with the community in the future. We
will continue to keep our eyes out for how we can engage, and excited to do
so!