From: Logan Jones <lo...@codescratch.com>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2022 1:09 PM
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Fate Zookeeper Cleanup

Hello:

As a result of issuing user compactions with a broken iterator, we have around
70k locks that do not have associated FATE operations according to the fate
print command. I believe this number is slowing down new compactions that we'd
like to issue. Even if that is not the case, I believe we should probably clean
up these locks. What is the best way to clean up these locks?

Thanks,

- Logan