Is there a guide that shows where classes may have been moved with moving
from 2.0 to 2.1?  For instance, I am having issues compiling, because the
following class doesn't exist:
import org.apache.accumulo.core.clientImpl.Tables;

I'm just getting started so I'm sure there are others.

Thanks,
Vincent