I know you mentioned that this draft may not be the submitted version,
but "current project status" is duplicated in the same line.
```
## Project Status:
Current project status: Current project status: Ongoing with moderate
activity. Issues for the board: None.
```

Overall it looks good! I did have a clarifying question about the Community
Health section.

You mentioned that Github activity remains consistent, but the next line
refers to a current decline in activity.
What previous activity level is the decline referring to?

Thanks,
- Daniel R.