I have not tried this, but the compiler seems reasonable.  My understanding
is that the Silverlight runtime is not the same as the CLR 2.0.  You would
need to need to compile them to target the Silverlight target runtime.  Let
me know what you are able to come up with, and I can possibly look into
adding it as a compile option.  Or if you can modify the NAnt build scripts
and submit a patch, that would be great.

-Jim