Hi Mark,

I think this message is referring to BLOB messages which are
out-of-band payload messages.  The normal object messages are in-band,
which means their payload actually moves through the broker.  See this
link for more info: http://activemq.apache.org/blob-messages.html

I also responded to Marko's cross-posting of this message on the
User's mailing list with another potential stop-gap solution, but I
haven't seen a reply as to whether that might work for him.

- Jim