Hi Janek,

There hasn't been any plan for implementing SSL into NMS, since there hasn't
been a JIRA logged so we could schedule it into the releases.  Right now, we
are working on shipping 1.0 and would not want to make such a big change
that could destabilize the code.   As you mention, it would be good to come
up with a clean solution that integrates well into the existing code.

If you like, please enter a JIRA and we can schedule it for a future release
of NMS.  Also, if you have some potential code that you could share, that
would be very welcome.

Thanks,
Jim