Hi there,

I am using Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ and do not manage to delete temporary queues
without closing the connection.

I am using .Net (Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ), and I don't see any delete method in
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Commands.ActiveMQTempQueue (which is the runtime type
returned when I create temp queue via the session), and I also don't see any
delete method in Apache.NMS.ITemporaryQueue interface.

I dug in the code a bit and found the following method:
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Connection.DisposeOf which deletes the temp queue when I
pass Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Commands.ActiveMQTempQueue to it. However, it seems
to kill the connection, as when I try to connect with the broker again right
after I called disposeOf I am getting the following error:

System.Exception: Error writing to broker. Transport connection is closed.
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransport.Oneway(Command command) :
Transport connection error: Error writing to broker. Transport connection is
closed.

Does anyone know how I can delete temp queues without closing the
connection?

Many thanks