Hi Matthew,

I updated the wiki so that page you referenced will get generated the
next tiime it runs.

Until then, you just need to change down one more folder level into
the 'trunk' folder before running nant.  Be sure to build the
Apache.NMS module first, and then build the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ
module.

If you have VS2005 installed, nant will generate CF assemblies.

-Jim