There are currently a couple of JIRA issues related to threading issues.  I
have not verified these, nor have I run across them in my own usage
patterns.  However, they may be related to whatever issues you may be
experiencing.  Take at look at them and see if they might help you diagnose
your issues:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET-136

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET-132

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET-113