On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 14:37 -0700, Jim Lloyd wrote:
> This is marked "Affects Versions 2.1" but "Fix For: 3.0". I'm not familiar
> enough with your process to infer from that whether we'll see this feature
> in your next 2.2.6 release, or whether it won't be in a release until the
> first 3.0 release. Can you please clarify? If I want to try this out, is the
> only way to grab sources from subversion or wait until 3.0?
> Thanks,
> Jim Lloyd

The issue was originally created against 2.1 although in reality it
affects every version that's ever been.  The target fix is 3.0 so you
won't see this in a 2.2.6 release or any 2.x release as the code isn't
back-portable to the 2.x branch, so the only way to test it out right
now is to work from trunk.  The 3.0 (trunk) code has been overhauled and
is still a work in progress, so don't expect it to be perfect, it does
work pretty well right now for the most part, transactions aren't
working, and there seems to be some other issues with message TTL and so
on, Stomp support has been removed for the time being.

I welcome any feedback from your testing if you decide to try it out,
working out the kinks now will make the code released for 3.0 that much
better.

Regards
Tim.

--