Thanks for the great feedback.  I have incorporated the following changes:

   1. The package files are now down to two files: a bin and a src ZIP file
   (along with the attending .asc files).
   2. I added a modified version of the script proposed by Mark.  Using the
   strategy of embedding the framework version quickly over-ran the allowable
   range for the revision number.  I instead adopted the use of the number of
   days since inception strategy.  This will give a unique daily build number,
   which should be sufficient.

I will place the new build files out tomorrow.  It may be late in the day,
since I need my work build machine to generate the build, but I can't access
the remote server from work.  I am having to split my efforts between two
locations, which is cumbersome.  I hope to streamline this.  I will send out
another announcement when it's done.

Please feel free to offer more comments and suggestions.

- Jim

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Mark Pollack <mark.poll...@springsource.com