Thank you for your apply.
Yes, i've seen the suggestion. But I don't know how to configure failover
transport for amq connecting to websphere mq.
The following is from our configuration file like:
<jmsBridgeConnectors>
 <jmsQueueConnector name="activemq2webspheremq"
outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
  <outboundQueueBridges>
         <outboundQueueBridge outboundQueueName="WIN.TEST"
localQueueName="bridge2mq"/>
  </outboundQueueBridges>
   </jmsQueueConnector>
</jmsBridgeConnectors>
<bean id="remoteFactory" class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
 <property name="transportType" value="1"/>
 <property name="hostName" value="Test"/>
 <property name="port" value="1414"/>
 <property name="queueManager" value="CSQ"/>
 <property name="channel" value="CO.TEST"/>
</bean>
Did you mean I replace hostname's value to failover string?
Thank you.