I'm writing a cassandra persistence adapter but have a question about the
behavior when it comes to recovering messages.

The steps I'm taking are as follows:

1. Send message to myQueue1
2. Observe successful persistence of message to data store
3. Confirm myQueue1 has 1 pending message in it
4. Shutdown AMQ broker
5. Start AMQ broker

At this point, I see AMQ invoke the MessageStore.recoverNextMessages()
method which finds the message I orginally sent to myQueue1. However, I'm
seeing a request to remove the message but for the example.A queue. It then
looks like from the logs that example.B is created, and a message persisted
under that queue as well.

Any hints as to why this is happening?

Thanks in advance!
Best,