Hi, my question is to do with the Network of Brokers.

I understand that the advisory messages such as ConsumerInfo are sent
backwards through the network from the broker where the consumer subscribes.
This makes sense and I have been able to track the messages etc.  I would
like to send my own information messages backwards through the network in
the same way.  I do not want to create duplex bridges as I do not want user
published messages to be sent in both directions but I would like to be able
to send a simple message backwards through the network.

I originally attached the information I required to the ConsumerInfo
advisory which worked well and I was able to receive the information
correctly.  However now I have redesigned what I need to do and essentially
I am using the composite bridge so now of course the ConsumerInfo is only
sent once for a consumer with a null selector.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.  I feel like this should be quite
simple but I can't seem to work it out.

Thanks in advance.