In EJB31 spec: 5.4.2 The Required Message Listener Interface.   It said that
MDB should support customized message listener.  Now I'm trying to enable
 MDB custom listener in geronimo.   But I find hard
coded javax.jms.MessageListener in ActiveMQ code, it make it impossible to
add the support for geronimo/openejb   without updating code in activemq
side.    Thoughts ?

1,
org.apache.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy.MessageEndpointProxy(MessageEndpoint)
 public MessageEndpointProxy(MessageEndpoint endpoint) {
        if (!(endpoint instanceof MessageListener)) {
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("MessageEndpoint is not a
MessageListener");
        }
        messageListener = endpoint;
        proxyID = getID();
        this.endpoint = endpoint;
    }

2, org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQEndpointWorker

public class ActiveMQEndpointWorker {
    static {
        try {
            ON_MESSAGE_METHOD = MessageListener.class.getMethod("onMessage",
new Class[] {
                Message.class
            });
}