dears i got a problem in active mq  i am using activemq 5.4.3 on unix centos
6
when i send 10 message  and i monitor the browser i found that it pulls 2
message once to dequeued and i found that 5 message only is in my received
folder i am looking in my listener log file i found that the 10 messages was
created and was written and sent to my folder but actually when i open the
folder i just found only 5 message please help me
note: i used the same enviroment with the same listener on windows it is
working well  so i don't know f there is something i n activemq
configurations or problem in os