Will do. Looks like we're waiting for the vote on cxf 2.7.10 then. As soon as artifacts are published I'll release camel and then activemq.
Hadrian

On 02/06/2014 02:50 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:25 AM, Paul Gale <paul.n.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

If release 5.10.0 of ActiveMQ is going to be cut then you might as
well update the bundled Camel from 2.12.1 to 2.12.2, no? According to
the Camel site this dot release contains 145 fixes.

Yes I have logged ticket for this

We need to release Camel first and then upgrade AMQ to include the
latest Camel release.
The Camel source code on 2.12 branch is ready for release, so if you
have free cycles then IMHO its better to start with Camel and then
afterwards AMQ.

Thanks,
Paul