Well, the built-in console needs some love.  In order to make it more
"lovable", let's modernize it a bit.  No doubt, hawt.io has already
done some of the stuff we're talking about, but AMQ needs to maintain
its own console also.  I honestly don't see there being a lot of work
to be done to get the console to a happy state again.  I'd say maybe
8-10 hours or so?