Hi everybody,

Recently We implemented in production a ActiveMQServer. (It has 5 days
working),everything was perfect but today I saw in the hawtio-JMX Web
Console the following message(property health/current status):

"Getting Worried {org.apache.activemq.FreeDiskSpaceLeft: WARNING Store limit
is 19329 mb, whilst the data directory:
/.../apache-activemq-5.9.0/data/kahadb only has 19283 mb of usable space
from KahaDBPersistenceAdapter[/.../apache-activemq-5.9.0/data/kahadb] ,  }"

It means I have to delete the log files? or increase some property in
persistent?

thank you.