It looks like when Hiram asked for the activemq-6 GIT repo to be created, he
didn’t specifically ask for all the github integration hooks to be installed.
The pull requests should have been sending email to this list.   It should be
commenting on the JIRA’s automatically. I don’t think the log message thing to
close the issues will work either.

Hiram:  can you file another request with infra to have them enable the
complete set of github integration hooks for the activemq-6 repo with notices
and such going to dev@activemq.apache.org?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp