We will just stick to XML...

We were looking at how we load configurations and I thought we would
be able to do something cool without burning resources...

We have a lot on our plate as is already... so I would rather do
something cool that would reflect on the broker runtime than spending
time on supporting multiple formats... so we gave up on this task :)