Hi Chris,
on 1) there may be a misunderstanding here. The code grant is just
that, code. there is no trademark grant. There is no intention of
having apache hornetq, that is not an option with the code grant that
we have. Part of ip clearance and cleanup was to remove all references
to hornetq. 2(3) was the intent.

cheers,
Gary.