I wasn't sure where to post this, but I've seen lots of chatter here lately
about the future of ActiveMQ, voting on the name of the HornetQ donation,
Apollo, etc.

I was trying to get information about the project the other day, and I was
very thrown off by this page:
http://activemq.apache.org/new-features-in-60.html

That page is very misleading right now. Someone may want to fix that soon.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this. I thought about creating an issue
in the issue tracker instead, but I wasn't sure if that was appropriate for
a problem with a web page.