I have added data options to the runtime CLI, moved it from artemis-tools,

Now users will be able to do:

./artemis data print

and print all the data on the journals and paging (the option will
open the journals and print all the contents)

To export the data

./artemis data exp

you can use ./artemis help data print  (I - at the end of the email)

I tried to be as much user friendly as possible... if you could play
with it... it would help me to make sure it's really user friendly :)

I:

$ ./artemis help data print

NAME

        artemis data print - Print data records information (WARNING: don't use

        while a production server is running)

SYNOPSIS

        artemis data print [--bindings <binding>] [--broker <brokerConfig>]

                [--journal <journal>] [--large-messages <largeMessges>]

                [--paging <paging>] [--] [<configuration>]

OPTIONS

        --bindings <binding>

            The folder used for bindings (default from broker.xml)

        --broker <brokerConfig>

            This would override the broker configuration from the bootstrap

        --journal <journal>

            The folder used for messages journal (default from broker.xml)

        --large-messages <largeMessges>

            The folder used for large-messages (default from broker.xml)

        --paging <paging>

            The folder used for paging (default from broker.xml)

        --

            This option can be used to separate command-line options from the

            list of argument, (useful when arguments might be mistaken for

            command-line options

        <configuration>

            Broker Configuration URI, default

            'xml:${ARTEMIS_INSTANCE}/etc/bootstrap.xml'