GitHub user Hauenstein opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/114

    This is a revision of AMQ-5265 -- the original fix didn't quite clean up
all of the mbeans that MBeanBridgeDestination created, as [noted in the
original issue by Tarek
Hammoud](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5265?focusedCommentId=14527137&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14527137).
  The key for the map used to track the ObjectNames was an ActiveMQDestination
(which uses the destination's physical name for its equals() implementation)
caused the inbound and outbound entries in the map to randomly replace each
other.

    Like Tarek, I could reproduce this issue using 5.11.1 with two networked
brokers (full duplex) with a client publishing to a topic.  After I restart a
broker, the logs on the non-restarted broker show the MBeanBridgeDestination
reporting many InstanceAlreadyExistsExceptions when trying to register the
unintentionally-duplicated mbeans.

    Please let me know if this makes sense or if there are any changes you
would suggest (ex: is there a reasonable way or an example I could follow to
add a unit test for something like this?).  Thanks!

    $ git pull https://github.com/Hauenstein/activemq master

    https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/114.patch

    This closes #114

----
commit 139916e3eee1b60992e13657069358186e57247f
Author: L. Hauenstein <logan.hauenst...@gmail.com>
Date:   2015-06-11T18:34:28Z

    Revision of AMQ-5265 - fixed the map that tracks
    MBeanBridgeDestination's registered mbeans so that it cleans itself up
    correctly when stopped.

----

---
with INFRA.