Please forgive my ignorance here - but is Artemis the next major version of
ActiveMQ?  Or is it something else?

I’d be happy to take a shot at a JUnit rule for Artemis, but I still would like
to get the one for ActiveMQ 5.x into the community so I don’t have to keep
copying it from project to project :-)

Quinn Stevenson
qu...@pronoia-solutions.com <mailto:qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>