Hi Team,

how can we achieve synchronous request-response with activemq and REST API
in a single request ?

curl -XPOST -d "body=message"
http://admin:admin@localhost:8161/api/message?destination=queue://TEST&JMSReplyTo=TEST&JMSCorrelationID=10

above request always gives me "Message Sent" response.

currently I need to use another GET request  (eg : "curl -XGET " ) on same
queue to get response of Replier, I don't want use another GET request to
get the response.

Please guide me on my below requirement.

1) Requestor(Client side) will post a data on queue (eg TEST ) and after
then will waits on same queue (TEST) till the response complete using
selector (eg selector : JMSCorrelationID = '15').

 Note : above activities (post/wait) should be in single request.

 eg : curl -XPOST -d "body=message"
http://admin:admin@localhost:8161/api/message?destination=queue://TEST&JMSReplyTo=TEST&JMSCorrelationID=10

2) My Replier class (Server side) listens a message from TEST queue of
ActiveMQ broker.

3) My Replier class (Server side) process the message and then processed
message send back to the Requestor(Client side) on a same queue (TEST )
using getJMSReplyTo() function and setting setJMSCorrelationID(15).

4) Once above steps (till 3rd steps) completed then waiting Requestor(Client
side) should get the response .

Please take a note  I have achieved above 2nd and 3rd steps.

I am not sure whether it is feasible or not, however please I need a
guidance on 1st and 4th steps .

Thanks in advance !