From: "aclayton" <clay...@gmail.com>
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 9:42:39 AM
Subject: Artemis Replication before acknowledgement

I am attempting to build a highly available Artemis cluster with zero message
loss.  Currently I am experimenting with a share nothing architecture, so
each broker in the cluster has its own independent store with replication in
between them.
As far as I can tell when you are running Artemis cluster with replication
the broker will acknowledge a message before the message is successfully
replicated.  The problem that this generates is that if the broker dies
before it is replicated, but after the acknowledgement, the message is
essentially lost.  Is there any plan to add this functionality in order to
ensure zero message loss during failover without using a shared store?