Started to look into old PRs, some should not be merged. I'll see if I could sort it out with infra to get them closed without a commit, although imho, a commit like "This closes #xxx. Intentionally not merged" is better, as it would show that the close without merge was intentional.

Another issue is that the build system looks like is in need of a bit of love, some outdated and inconsistent dependencies for plugins. I fixed a few, a few more that need a closer attentions. I saw that cshannon merged a PR, I looked at it too, but I am not sure how it was tested as many test fail intermittently, some just fail and jenkins didn't have a clean build in a while. I'll look into those too.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Good idea Hadrian.

I will try to take a look.