Github user franz1981 commented on the issue:

    @michaelandrepearce Yes, agree...But in that case (probably) the thread
pools executor services internal queues (+ capturing Runnables), the protocol
handling + Netty will be the most important factories of garbage (from the GC
point of view). Anyway I'll give  try just to find out the current state of it
and how it could impact in that case...but I don't know if I've enough disk to
perform a test of 30 minutes :P

---
with INFRA.
---