Github user gtully commented on the issue:

    @michaelandrepearce to make the feature work is trivial in queueimpl; to
make it dynamic is a lot of code.
    I would have been shooting for an address setting and pulling that value in
queueImpl on creation. An all or nothing approach.
    But what you have is very comprehensive :-) I just wonder if there really
is a need to have the consumer create an lvq or exclusive queue. If there is,
then this nails it.
    For an existing openwire client the value can come from a consumer info or
from a destination parameter but mostly it is the effect that is needed, not
the fact that it is dynamic, ie: Because it effects every consumer having a
single consumer control it is a bit imbalanced and not typical I think.

---