GitHub user jdanekrh opened a pull request:

    ARTEMIS-2016 fix flaky test QueueControlTest#testRemoveAllWithPagingMode

    Parameters going into Wait.waitFor were originally wrong, because
    `durationMillis: 3, sleepMillis: 100` means you would test the condition
    only once. This commit is changing the durationMillis from 3ms to 3s,
    swapping the two numbers (duration 100ms, sleep 3ms) would also be
reasonable, I think.

    Next, Wait.assertEquals is here being used, instead of Assert.assertTrue.

    I saw the test fail only once, and never was able to reproduce it again,
    but I think this commit does improve the test and so it is worthwhile.

        java.lang.AssertionError
                at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.management.QueueControlTest.assertMetrics(QueueControlTest.java:2651)
            at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.management.QueueControlTest.assertMessageMetrics(QueueControlTest.java:2615)
                at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.management.QueueControlTest.testRemoveAllWithPagingMode(QueueControlTest.java:1554)

    $ git pull https://github.com/jdanekrh/activemq-artemis
jd_maybe_swapped_wait_args

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2226.patch

    This closes #2226

----
commit baaefa15595da5ec30218ca1b35d9fe80512007e