On 08/30/2018 10:46 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.3 release.

This release has many bug fixes and a few performance improvements,
and it contains exactly 100 commits, covering 54 JIRAs. Thanks a lot
to all who contributed.

A report of commits can be found here:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.6.3.html

The release notes can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12343472

Source and binary distributions can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.6.3

The Maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1171

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.6.3

I will update the website after the vote has passed.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 2.6.3
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Check for license and notice files
* Ran mvn apache-rat:check to verify source license headers
* Ran broker from binary archive and checked admin console and ran some examples against it * Built from source and ran sanity tests and the full set of AMQP integration tests

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121