GitHub user cshannon opened a pull request:

    NO-JIRA: Clarify journal-buffer-timeout documentation

    Clarify how to disable the buffer timeout.  On one of my test brokers I
disabled journal-sync-transactional and journal-sync-non-transactional as data
loss is not a big deal.  In this scenario I just want to write directly to the
file and not use a timed buffer and let the OS handle data syncing, however it
was not clear on how to accomplish this.  Looking at the code I discovered
setting the timeout to 0 will disable the buffer so I'm adding a comment in
case others want to do the same.

    $ git pull https://github.com/cshannon/activemq-artemis persistenceDocUpdate

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2402.patch

    This closes #2402