Thanks.  i had a heads up before on another thread but I couldn’t do
because of my workload on the task I was working on.

I will cut today and the vote thread sent tomorrow morning or later
tonight.

I personally want 2.7.0 out early next year.  I will work proactively on
that (and welcome anyone’s help on that)

It would be nice to have large message streamed in AMQP as we convert to
core right now. That’s the main thing I held a 2.7.0 release before.  If I
can’t do it I will still do it.  But if anyone is willing to help here it
would be awesome.

--
Clebert Suconic