Github user qihongxu commented on the issue:

    > @qihongxu @michaelandrepearce
    > I'm running now a CI job: it will take some time, but when it will be
fine I will merge this
    > @qihongxu After all the relevant bits re paging will be merged I will
send another PR with the same 2 commits I have sent to your branch: are you
available to give some help to check the effects of that PR on your tests?

    > @qihongxu big thanks for all the effort on this!! And providing the
testing time

    My pleasure :) We are glad to see any boost in perf, especially on paging
mode.

    I will keep a close watch on the new PR you mentioned and ran some more
tests as we have done in this issue if needed.

    Also thank you all for reviews and works on this PR!

---