+1

downloaded and ran on centos. (Replicated ha setup.)

Also ran on windows (single node)

Tested core client and qpid jms client. All seems good.

No regressions seen in smoke tests run. Will try new features/improvements in
coming months, look amazing great work

Get Outlook for Android

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 1:24 AM +0100, "Howard Gao" <howard....@gmail.com>
wrote: