So actually the more I think about it, I don't know that we should even be
upgrading Jetty from 9.2.x to 9.4.x in a minor release.  That seems more
like a 5.16.0 thing.  That's a big Jetty upgrade and as we have seen might
cause a lot of issues with compatibility (especially people using an
embedded broker with transitive dependencies on Jetty)