Hi,

Just a quick update about these releases.

I'm finalizing the latest updates to address CVE for 5.15.11, the release should be submitted to vote next week.

About 5.16.0, I fixed the OSGi issue with JDK >= 11, I will create the PR during the week end.

I plan to submit this release to vote next week as well.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Hi guys,

I started the triage and fixes on ActiveMQ 5.15.11.

We have 9 issues to address in 5.15.11. I hope to have those 9 issues
addressed by middle of next week and I plan to submit 5.15.11 to vote in
2 or 3 weeks.

In the mean time, I started the JMS 2.0 support in ActiveMQ
5.16.0-SNAPSHOT and JDK 11 full support. I'm reviewing the Jira for
5.16.0 and defining the priorities.
My goal is to be able to submit 5.16.0 release around end of November.

Regards
JB