I'd recommend looking into the failures documented in this issue as they seem to indicate regressions in the AMQP protocol handler stack as compared to the previous release which doesn't seem to reproduce these from testing myself and Robbie have done.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-2659

I'd be inclined to -1 any release that still expresses those failures.