Tim's reference will cover this, but essentially what you are
describing would only typically happen as part of doing exactly-once
if the client and broker had negotiated a receiver-settles-second link
rcv-settle-mode. The broker doesnt support that mode to my knowledge,
and so will indicate it is only doing receiver-settles-first. Even if
it did support it, most clients that might let you negotiate such a
rcv-settle-mode probably still cant do exactly-once as that also
requires fixed link names with unsettled state link resumption
negotiation (and some form of client side persistence to do that
properly) which I'm not aware of a client supporting.