Hi everyone,

Now that we fixed the ASF header issue, I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.16.0
release to your vote (take #2).

This release is an important milestone as the runtime supports JDK 11.
The full build with JDK 11 is planned for 5.17.0.

It also includes bunch of fixes, improvements and much more.

For your information, once this vote will pass, I will create
activemq-5.16.x branch and I will move master branch to version 5.17.0.

Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12341032

The Maven staging repository is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1213/

The dist staging repository is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.0/

Git tag:
activemq-5.16.0

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards
JB