email: tetlu...@amazon.com<mailto:tetlu...@amazon.com>
phone: (778) 222-7107
[signature_52078066][signature_1428542676]

On 2021-04-19, 7:42 AM, "Jean-Baptiste Onofre" <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

    Hi,

    Yes, it’s what I mentioned in the Jira. I’m still testing the fix (so far,
so good). As soon as my tests are ok, I will do 5.16.2 first (probably tonight
or tomorrow) and then 5.15.15 once 5.16.2 is out.

    Regards

    JB

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12349417

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1227/

    >>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.15/ <

    >> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.15/>

    >>> Git tag:

    >>> activemq-5.15.15

    >>> Please vote to approve this release:

    >>> [ ] +1 Approve the release

    >>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

    >>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

    >>> Thanks !

    >>> Regards

    >>> JB