+1 (non-binding)

Thanks JB!

regards,

François

Hi guys,

We receive several requests to provide a new (final) ActiveMQ 5.16.6
release, including few security fixes/improvements.

So, I submit ActiveMQ 5.16.6 release to your vote. This one should be
the last version on the 5.16.x series, inviting our users to upgrade
to at least 5.17.x (or 5.18.x that should be available soon).

Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12351793

Maven Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1269/

Dist Staging Repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.6/

Git tag: activemq-5.16.6

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards
JB

François