From: Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Sent: 10 May 2023 15:47
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: activemq.xsd

[You don't often get email from mattr...@gmail.com. Learn why this is important
at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Hello Rune-

The 5.19.0 schema will be published when the release is made.

The Jakarta broker-side work is still in PR right now, and not yet merged to
main (only activemq-client-jakarta is available since v5.18.1).

The Jakarta broker works, most all unit tests pass, and the broker will startup
from the dist assembly, there are just a small number of open items to be
resolved before the PR will be merged.

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich