Hi,

We discussed this already in the past. IMHO, we can replace jackson by
just sax (no need to use JSON-B regarding our usage).

That sasid, I don't see any huge issue with Jackson: it works fine and
we keep the versions up to date to fix CVE.

The only interesting move would be to use SAX parsing directly instead
of a mapper.

Regards
JB