On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 at 09:02, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Apache ActiveMQ 5.17.6 release to your vote. This release is
> a maintenance release on the 5.17.x series bringing:
> - improvement on KahaDB memory consumption
> - add additional fields on JMX Connection MBean
> - improvement on OpenWire marshaller on Throwable class type
> - a lot of dependency updates
>
> You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12353377
>
> Maven Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1374/
>
> Dist Staging Repository:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.17.6/
>
> Git tag: activemq-5.17.6
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours or as soon as we will
> have 3 binding votes.
>
> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB

+1

I checked things out as follows:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Checked for LICENCE + NOTICE files present in the archives.
- Checked headers in the source archive with: mvn apache-rat:check
- Ran the source build and the AMQP tests on JDK 11.
- Ran the Qpid JMS 2.4.0 HelloWorld against a broker started from the
tar.gz binary on JDK 11.

Robbie