On 10/25/23 12:56, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 at 15:35, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
Hi guys,

I submit Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.7 release to your vote.
We did a single improvement in this release:
- improvement on OpenWire marshaller on Throwable class type

Here's the Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12353758

Maven Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1375/

Dist Staging Repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.7/

Git tag: activemq-5.16.7

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours or as soon as we will
have 3 binding votes.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
+1

I checked things out as follows:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Checked for LICENCE + NOTICE files present in the archives.
- Checked headers in the source archive with: mvn apache-rat:check
- Ran the source build and the AMQP tests on JDK 8.
- Ran the Qpid JMS 2.4.0 HelloWorld against a broker started from the
tar.gz binary on JDK 8.

Robbie

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Verified license and notice files in archives
* Checked source license headers with 'mvn apache-rat:check'
* Ran the binary broker and gave the web console a try
* Ran a selection of tests
* Ran the binary broker instance and executed examples from Qpid protonj2 against it

--
Tim Bish