Hi guys

You might have seen I was pretty quiet recently. We have been hit by Ciaran
storm. I don’t have electricity and Internet connection at home. As we have
important damages on the house, we decided to rent a new house for a few
days.
I will be back online tonight and I will resume AMQ 6.0.0 preparation
tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards
JB